Sometimes it can be difficult to store towels due to a limited amount of space while other times a new change may just be in mind.
There are many ways to fold and put away tiles, so I put together these Towel Storage Ideas to give you a little help.
Whatever the reason is for changing the way towels are folded or stored tons of ideas can be found right here giving new, stylish and comfortable methods.
1. Towels Stored Under the Sink
Roll to a Pyramid. One efficient way of storing tiles is to roll them up and stack them into a pyramid. A lot of space can be saved when towels are rolled in tight small rolls. In fact, it can be much easier to store towels when they are rolled up and if any children are present they can certainly pitch in on storing the rolled-up towels. The ideas are endless, and towels can fit in many more areas once rolled up.
3. Ladder Towel Storage Ideas
The Ladder Effect. A wooden ladder with towels placed intermittently down it while they are half folded would be stunning in one corner of the bathroom. Check out how a ladder has been used to style up a bathroom while serving an important storage purpose.
4. Towels Rolled Away Fit Inside of Holder
5. Shelf for Towels Beside Tub
Use Up Some Empty Space. It may seem like there is not a lot of room for storing towels in a bathroom and this is especially true if the bathroom is much smaller. However, there are some spaces to store towels in almost every bathroom. Take a look above the bathroom door or an empty wall. There may be space to have a shelf installed specifically for towels.
6. Mini Dresser for Towels
7. A Basket Full of Towels
Other places could include some shelves above the toilet or even just placing a basket of towels by the shower area. These are all great ways to store towels without it seeming out if place and adding such an elegant touch to the bathroom.
8. Towels Roll Up Under Sink
9. A Tall Shelf Holding Many Towels
10. Towels Rolled Up on Built-In Shelf
11. A Drying Rack for Storing Towels.
One way to store towels is to simply hang them up. While this may not be feasible for some do not count it out just yet. Several towels can be stored by simply hanging them up in the bathroom and this makes them easy to use too. Towel racks can be installed along the wall having the towels out of the way.
12. Multiple Shelf Use for Storing Towels.
13. Hooks for Storing Towels and for Drying
One way to store towels and always have a place for them to dry is to install some simple small hooks. These hooks can go anywhere in a bathroom. A lot of times hooks will be mounted on the back of bathroom doors for drying purposes or even for robes and such. However, hooks can be placed in a row wherever in the bathroom to create a proper storing place for them.
This method helps a lot when multiple people are using the shower because it gives every towel a place to dry after use. Also, one way to personalize things could be to purchases hooks that are the letter of each individuals name and one hook with a “G” for guests.
14. Rings for Storing Towels and for Easy Use
15. Towel Storage Above Sink Areas
16. A Basket Full of Towels Nearby
17. Towels Stored in Baskets Tolled Up Neatly
18. Drying Rack for Towels Along Bar
19. Quick Towel Storage Ideas for Easy Access
20. Stylish Storage Idea for Towels
21. Casual Basket for Towel Storage
22. Lots of Towels, Lots of Storage
23. By the Vanity Towel Storage Idea
24. A Colorful Shelf Holds Towels for Use
Another way that towels can be stored is one a simple shelf inside of the bathroom. This does not have to be mounted to the wall. In fact, this towel storage idea can be free standing in the corner and add such an elegant touch to the bathroom. If space allows this is one recommendation. The top of the shelf can be filled with flowers or any other design in mind while the bottom racks hold all of the towels in a neat fashion.
25. Tall Shelf Ideas for Towels
26. Towel Space and A Hamper Storage
27. A Storage Shelf for Towels and More
28. Drying Rack and Storage Shelf
29. A Built-in Shelf for Towel Storage