These shower tile ideas will have you looking to redesign your bathroom! Did you know that changing the shower tile pattern for your bathroom can transform the entire look of the bathroom?
Not every look will fit into every bathroom and that is why it is important to have a large set of ideas to choose from.
Below are some shower tile ideas that can transform any bathroom into something new and spectacular.
- 44 Modern Shower Tile Ideas To Make Your Bathroom Amazing
- 1. Staggered Rows Mixed with Organized Rows
- 2. The Hawaiian Straw
- 3. Green Raindrops Shower Tile Ideas
- 4. Scales of Grey
- 5. Triangular Shades of Blue
- 6. Checkered Tan with Solid White
- 7. Large Marble Rectangles
- 8. Shifting Planks
- 9. Blue Tile Waterfall
- 10. Solid White Crisp
- 11. Honeycomb Brown
- 12. Extruded White Brick
- 13. Chevron Shapes
- 14. Tall Standing White Tiles
- 15. Contrasting Built-in Niche Centerpiece
- 16. Rustic Alley Way
- 17. Outdoor Oasis – Flattened Pebble Tile Base
- 18. Freckled Pebble Tiles
- 19. 3 Texture Title Mix – River Stone, Marble, Faux Tile Wood
- 20. Polka Dotted Tan Pebble Tile With Faux Wood Tile Shower Tile Ideas
- 21. Shiny Metallic
- 22. Small Pixel Tiles
- 23. Monochrome Polygonal Tile
- 24. Blue Subway Tile Contrast with 1×1 White Tile
- 25. Slant Pattern with Center Attraction
- 26. Go Green
- 27. Pac-Man Kids Shower Tile
- 28. Rocky Path
- 29. Peacock Design
- 30. Yellow 70’s Tile Design
- 31. Faux Wooded Tile Shower Idea
- 32. White Rectangles
- 33. Tan Staggered Shower Tile Ideas
- 34. Thin Grey Stripes with Pebbles
- 35. Bricked Travertine Shower Tile Ideas
- 36. Sprinkles of Fun
- 37. Slight Color Variations
- 38. Beautiful Stone Tile Mix
- 39. Small-Scale Narrow Extruded Rows
- 40. Diamonds Designs with Subway Tile
- 41. Vertical Glass Subway Shower Tile Ideas
- 42. Translucent Polygonal Tile Pattern
- 43. Moroccan Inspired Tile Pattern
- 44. Mini-Teal Subway Tile
44 Modern Shower Tile Ideas To Make Your Bathroom Amazing
1. Staggered Rows Mixed with Organized Rows
You Don’t Have To Go Symmetrical. Not every tile in your shower has to be lined up perfectly to create a beautiful tile pattern. In fact, some shower tile patterns are purposely put into a disorganized look. This can be done by staggering the tiles with different colors or even shapes. These types of shower tile ideas are truly endless.
2. The Hawaiian Straw
3. Green Raindrops Shower Tile Ideas
4. Scales of Grey
5. Triangular Shades of Blue
6. Checkered Tan with Solid White
A Checkered to Solid Color Shower Tile. Another shower tile idea is a solid color that meets up with a solid pattern. This can be a checkered area of different colored small tiles and then an area that has one single color of tile. This can help make certain areas of the shower sand out by the change in a pattern. The tile ideas are endless for this type of shower tile and can be laid out according to your preference.
7. Large Marble Rectangles
8. Shifting Planks
9. Blue Tile Waterfall
10. Solid White Crisp
Try a solid color of tile in the entire shower except for on or around the built-in niche then lay out a checkered look of two tones of tile.
11. Honeycomb Brown
12. Extruded White Brick
13. Chevron Shapes
14. Tall Standing White Tiles
A checkered tile pattern except for around certain areas of the shower like the faucets or maybe even a shelf. This shower tile pattern can be reversed as well for an equally unique look.
15. Contrasting Built-in Niche Centerpiece
To create a beautiful masterpiece in the center of your walk-in shower that is even more eye-popping, you can have a staggered look of tile with a set pattern in the center. For example, you can choose to do a letter to represent your last name or even just a diamond tile design or a particular shape with a set color.
16. Rustic Alley Way
17. Outdoor Oasis – Flattened Pebble Tile Base
18. Freckled Pebble Tiles
19. 3 Texture Title Mix – River Stone, Marble, Faux Tile Wood
20. Polka Dotted Tan Pebble Tile With Faux Wood Tile Shower Tile Ideas
21. Shiny Metallic
22. Small Pixel Tiles
23. Monochrome Polygonal Tile
24. Blue Subway Tile Contrast with 1×1 White Tile
Shower tile ideas using a Two-Toned Tile Pattern. A bathroom tile pattern that involves two different colors can definitely transform your bathroom shower. Consider, shower tile that has two of the similar colors but of a different tone. This can create a tile pattern that is less boring and more fun. Also, the tile colors can be of a different contrast altogether. This can transform the showers look completely.
25. Slant Pattern with Center Attraction
26. Go Green
27. Pac-Man Kids Shower Tile
28. Rocky Path
29. Peacock Design
30. Yellow 70’s Tile Design
31. Faux Wooded Tile Shower Idea
Is That Really Tile? One way to really change the entire look of your bathroom’s shower tile is to purchase a set of tiles that do not even look ceramic or like shower tiles at all. There are endless designs on the market of shower tiles that can customize any shower to perfection! Shower tile can be purchased with an appearance of wood which creates a modern touch.
32. White Rectangles
Go Completely Solid with Your Favorite Colors. Another way to change up a bathroom shower tile pattern is to go completely solid. It is all about your individual preference! One way to change your shower tile is to choose a color that fits the bathroom. Even some vibrant colors can fit well into a shower tile setting. Solid white shower tiled bathrooms have been owned by many.
33. Tan Staggered Shower Tile Ideas
34. Thin Grey Stripes with Pebbles
35. Bricked Travertine Shower Tile Ideas
One of our best bathroom shower tile ideas is to do a contrast between a solid and checkered look between the floor and ceiling.
36. Sprinkles of Fun
Another way to change some things up in your bathroom shower with just the shape of the tile is to turn some of the tile pieces in diagonal directions with different colors. This can really make some of those pieces of tile stand out more than the other and even transform the entire look.
37. Slight Color Variations
38. Beautiful Stone Tile Mix
39. Small-Scale Narrow Extruded Rows
40. Diamonds Designs with Subway Tile
Different Tile Shapes Make A Wonderful Pattern. Sometimes the color of the tile does not even need to be changed to transform a bathroom’s shower tile. One way to mix things up a little bit and add a unique and elegant look to a shower is to change up the shower tile with a mix match shapes. The tiles can change from squares to rectangles or even a broken tile appearance can sometimes be used to change things up a bit.
41. Vertical Glass Subway Shower Tile Ideas
42. Translucent Polygonal Tile Pattern